Administrator Learning Pathway
Our Moodle Administrator learning pathway, planned for launch in 2022, will build upon the fundamentals covered in Moodle Admin Basics. The pathway will take you from your first steps managing a basic Moodle LMS or MoodleCloud site, to confident proficiency in all aspects of site administration. You will do this using a combination of mini learning modules and longer self-paced courses, along with live events such as webinars. Mix and match courses and events to suit your interests and expertise.
Our global community is multilingual and we aim to be multilingual too.
At Beginner level your learning will focus on how to manage users and courses from within the admin interface including:
- Customising your site’s look and feel.
- Giving users access to your site and courses.
- Creating and organising courses.
- Making the most of your site’s features.
Find out more about our Moodle Admin Basics self-paced course.
At Intermediate level you will learn to configure Moodle core features, plugins and certified integrations, with consideration of relevant laws, policies and standards. In the near future we will offer topics such as:
- Server configuration for system administrators.
- Installing and configuring Moodle.
- Installing and testing plugins.
- Customising user roles.
- Site security and privacy.
- Moodle Certified Integrations.
At Advanced level, as an experienced Moodle Administrator, you will learn how to manage large Moodle environments and integrate with external systems. In the near future we will offer topics such as:
- Upgrading Moodle.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration with external systems.
We welcome community members to help:
- Present webinars to an audience of other Moodlers.
- Work with us to create and facilitate short online courses.
As we develop the Moodle Academy we are keen to hear what you want to learn about in our webinars and courses.
Get Involved! and share your thoughts.