Our site policy explains our limits of service and code of conduct.
By agreeing to this site policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following points.
Limits of service
No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied.
We are providing the Moodle Academy courses free to you to help you learn about Moodle.
Moodle Academy content is not permanent, and the site is not designed to host your actual courses for bringing your students into. The site may be closed at any point after the end of the course and any data that you uploaded will be deleted at our discretion. We cannot be held liable for any perceived loss of data or service.
You are encouraged to sign up for a MoodleCloud site to store your own practice course.
Code of conduct
On this open community site participants are expected to act responsibly and to show respect and consideration to other users.
- Only post meaningful and relevant content to the discussion forums and elsewhere.
- Do not post unsolicited advertisements or spam.
- Do not harass other users.
- Do not upload or post materials that are unsuitable for people under 13 years old.
- Do not abuse the limits of this free service by uploading gigabytes of videos or other files.
- Do not upload anything that you don't have copyright for.
We will endeavour to remove any content that is deemed inappropriate. Spammers or anyone else who persists in violating our code of conduct will have their account blocked. To report spam or any other site policy issue, please use the Moodle.com contact form.
If you would like Moodle and its relevant Certified Partners to send information about Moodle software products, services, recommendations or promotions you can subscribe to our Newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.