What are your expectations for the Dev Jam (Hackathon)?

What are your expectations for the Dev Jam (Hackathon)?

by Sara Arjona -
Number of replies: 3

The day before this years Global MoodleMoot starts, Monday 26th September, we are encouraging everyone with an interest in Moodle development, UX, or product experience to attend the Dev Jam and collectively share knowledge.

In order to prepare for this session and make it a productive experience, we are asking for your help! We have prepared a survey and would greatly appreciate your feedback on discussion topics you would like to participate in. Please fill out this survey before the 20th September 2022

In reply to Sara Arjona

Last day to fill out the Dev Ham (Hackathon) survey!!

by Sara Arjona -
📢 Friendly reminder: today, Monday 19th September 2022, is the last day to complete the survey and share with us our expectations and interests for the session!! 

Thanks in advance for helping us to organise it!!! 😘
In reply to Sara Arjona

Re: What are your expectations for the Dev Jam (Hackathon)?

by Luca Bösch -
Is it possible, Sara, that this feedback on discussion topics you would like to participate in points to a hidden activity? 

What I would find great (even if not so developer-y): a guide and training "Optimize/draw my activity Moodle 4.0 monologo.svg icon".

What to look for? Size? black/white and canvases? Line widths? Hands-On optimizing.

4.0 plugins activities are coming up with new icons, and not all of them are perfect (I myself created the Etherpad Lite one, which is buggy).

In reply to Luca Bösch

Re: What are your expectations for the Dev Jam (Hackathon)?

by Sara Arjona -
Hi Luca!!
The feedback was closed, but thanks a lot for sharing your proposal. We've added it to the open discussion session in the program (hopefully some of the attendees will be able to answer it).

See you tomorrow!! 😘